This is a valuable and unique tool that delivers statistics in an easy to interpret way with charts and graphs. Fully customisable to each practice, so much information can be discovered, for example: the most popular day of visiting the practice; the most popular service that clients are using; or which advertising campaigns are the most successful. From this data informed decisions can then be made to tailor where money is spent on advertising or focusing on quieter days to promote special offers.
- Read full review here
Dozens of Ready-made Reports at Your Fingertips
Our report library contains more than 40 fully functional, colour-coded reports. You can examine your clinic's business processes and key performance indicators very easily. If you want, you can even take our reports and then tweak them to perfection for your exact needs.
The Medesk report library helps you get off on the right foot with analytics in the following categories:
- Marketing reports looking at patient acquisition channels, return on investment, and so on
- Service quality reports ensuring that the patient experience is top-notch throughout your practice
- Clinical reports examining lab results and care quality for your own interest or to submit to the CQC
- Sales reports helping you understand what services are most lucrative and which clinicians generate the most revenue
- Financial reports tracking aged receivables, payment statuses and much more
- Workload reports to see which clinicians are busiest and when
Dig into the Exact Data You Need to Achieve Your Goals
Medesk automatically gathers a vast array of information about your patients, their appointments and all sorts of other bits and pieces just through your everyday use of our practice management software. Practice managers can easily develop their own custom reports and make effective decisions even at a glance. There’s a whole host of options available and it takes mere minutes to get started.
You know, the reporting is very strong. The marketing side of it is very strong. The tags - I love the use of tags because I get tags. I've got a background in that kind of way of having taxonomies and things like that. So tagging comes naturally to me. One very important thing that I've managed to do, and I've done it with tags and tasks, a combination of tags and tasks, is that I've made a patient tracker. And you need a patient tracker for the CQC. You can actually demonstrate that you're tracking patients right through their treatment pathway. And that's been brilliant because we've managed to get rid of a lot of paper forms.
The Analytics module helps you to gather all the necessary information from a variety of sources
Patient records to segment your patients into groups by demographics, revenue brought in and more
Appointments to make sure you make the most of your opportunity to retain patients
Health packages offered, services rendered and products sold
Lab orders to keep an eye on turnaround time, cost of order, and results
Payroll and workload to calculate commissions, understand your busiest periods and so on
Generate QOF and CQC Reports at the Click of a Button
The percentage of patients with depression who were reviewed within 10-35 days of their diagnosis
Cancer reporting, including ICD-10 diagnosis and screening offered
The percentage of patients aged 40+ with a blood pressure measurement taken in the past 5 years
Primary prevention measures taken for patients with new diagnoses of hypertension and/or type 2 diabetes
The percentage of COPD patients who have been offered a flu jab
Make Sure You Spend Your Advertising Budget Wisely
Learn which are your most cost-effective patient acquisition channels
Encourage new patients to book online from wherever they might hear about you
Segment your patient cohort and discover what kind of advertising works well for each group
Understand which services and clinicians are most popular
Make evidence-based decisions to cut costs and optimise your marketing plan
Discover What's Popular in Your Clinic Right Now
Learn which services are most popular with patients and profitable for you
Find out which clinicians your patients prefer to see
Discover the times of day that are busiest for specific locations, services and clinicians
Cut down on cancellations and no-shows by understanding exactly why they happen
Medical Practice Management and Payroll Calculations
Generate reports for specific time periods including calendar and business days
Split payment schemes into fixed and bonus aspects
Work out the commission due using fixed values and percentages
Offer different bonuses depending on the service or product involved
Create bonus schemes for clinicians and admin staff alike
Expert Opinion: How can I understand whether my marketing strategy is working?
Find more videos on our Youtube channel
- Shirley McDonaldConsultant Trichologist, The Institute Of TrichologistsThe best booking system if you have more than one employee. The support provided was great. Platform offers a bunch of customised features. Could be not as competitive as other similar products however, does offer more overall.
- Victoria FentonIntegrative Medicine, Personalised WellbeingSuch a great, customisable system which will save me time, maintain absolute professionalism and makes running the management side of my business so simple.
- Dr Hind Al-HusainThe Holistic Womens Clinic, Founder and Holistic GynaecologistI was very impressed with the professionalism and care taken to setup Medesk as my practice management system. Whilst dealing with Dr May, I was confident in his ability to deliver the product I wanted in the way I wanted - which he did in the time frame agreed and was readily accessible throughout. Medesk is a fantastic system which is intuitive, user-friendly and very easy to use without any loss of high-end functionality and is fully compliant with all legislation.
- Deborah CreedyGlasgow Medical Rooms, Practice ManagerThe team at Glasgow Medical Rooms felt that the growth of the Practice required a bespoke software system for patient records and appointments. The process is almost at completion, support from the Medesk team has been excellent and responsive and we have a system which is user friendly and programmed to our individual needs.
Get a Free Trial
Get free access to the trial version. Our team will help you to develop your practice.