Electronic health records (EHR) contain everything there is to know about your patients from a medical perspective.
It’s absolutely crucial that you have a practice management system that helps you to optimise your clinical effectiveness, and of course, the patient experience as a whole. Medesk contains an in-built EHR module for use in a variety of outpatient medical and surgical specialties.
Being able to run a paperless practice where all the information needed is stored in one secure place is something that many practitioners dream of! Within Medesk’s practice management software this is made into a reality. Client’s medical history, a log of communication and storage for any uploaded documents are amongst the many features of this component.
Forms and documents can also be created and saved within your client’s record. This is one factor that especially illustrates how Medesk know their user base and want to make life as easy as possible for practitioners. They provide customisable templates for all the various letters, prescriptions, invoices and questionnaires that might be required.
- Read full review here
Why Switch from Paper to Electronic Health Records
Electronic health records helps you to bring your data together in one place. Having all your patient information in one place is a benefit you can understand even when it is limited to paper. For example, imagine you are back on the ward during your house officer days. Seeing all the latest bloods in exactly the right place in the patient record is a godsend when you’re in the middle of a ward round. It’s almost exactly the same when it comes to having all your digitised data in one place, with one important overriding distinction.
Unifying of all your digital records means that you can:
- Analyse an individual patient’s progress
- Reduce clinician burnout and boost patient care quality
- Improve clinical effectiveness
- Discover overall trends in your clinical and business practice
- Understand your typical patient for promotional purposes
Not Just an Electronic Health Record System
The Medesk EHR module is so much more than just a patient record.
You’ll benefit from a wide range of handy tools:
Medesk – Your Ideal Electronic Patient Record Software
Each patient’s data is stored in an individual Electronic Health Record. This allows you to track the treatment process and to maintain complete continuity of care.
Our experts plan a discussion with you to understand exactly what documents you need to use and how you intend to do so. From there, we can understand how much of your document can be built automatically every time, and how much should be placed in a time-saving template for you to complete.
Make the Most of Your EHR
Medesk helps to support an excellent patient experience with these key features:
Make your EHR work for you with Medesk high quality support
You will be given support from Medesk operators who have real-life experience of both the healthcare and the IT worlds. Read more
- Shirley McDonaldConsultant Trichologist, The Institute Of TrichologistsThe best booking system if you have more than one employee. The support provided was great. Platform offers a bunch of customised features. Could be not as competitive as other similar products however, does offer more overall.
- Victoria FentonIntegrative Medicine, Personalised WellbeingSuch a great, customisable system which will save me time, maintain absolute professionalism and makes running the management side of my business so simple.
- Deborah CreedyGlasgow Medical Rooms, Practice ManagerThe team at Glasgow Medical Rooms felt that the growth of the Practice required a bespoke software system for patient records and appointments. The process is almost at completion, support from the Medesk team has been excellent and responsive and we have a system which is user friendly and programmed to our individual needs.
- Dr Hind Al-HusainThe Holistic Womens Clinic, Founder and Holistic GynaecologistI was very impressed with the professionalism and care taken to setup Medesk as my practice management system. Whilst dealing with Dr May, I was confident in his ability to deliver the product I wanted in the way I wanted - which he did in the time frame agreed and was readily accessible throughout. Medesk is a fantastic system which is intuitive, user-friendly and very easy to use without any loss of high-end functionality and is fully compliant with all legislation.
Get a Free Trial
Get free access to the trial version. Our team will help you to develop your practice.