Medesk is far from just a CRM system. It answers for all your clinic's business processes from booking appointments to creating medical records and treating disease.
Why CRM is necessary for your clinic?
Modern private practices have quickly become used to the incredible perks of automatisation. After all, what’s not to like about online appointment booking, electronic health records, and automated invoicing. Nevertheless, some areas remain more behind the times than others. In particular, patient management still lacks a certain degree of finesse.
The Real Significance of CRM for Clinic
Many practices unnecessarily limit themselves by only using hospital information systems (HIS) even though they do not include any CRM functions. Bypassing this problem by installing two separate apps is by no means the most effective solution. Splitting the two sources of data like this just makes a mess that you can’t untangle.
In contrast, Medesk is a comprehensive practice management solution that includes the most useful elements of the best CRM approaches. As the practice manager, you’ll receive direct access to the full history of interactions between patients and your clinic staff. In particular, you’ll benefit from the following:
- Discover how your patients find your practice
- Learn how much it costs you to attract a specific patient
- Find out more about receptionists’ conversations with patients
- Keep an eye on which doctors patients are booking with
- Measure how much is spent by each patient
- Gauge the clinical effectiveness of the medical treatment given
How Practice Manager Can Use CRM for Clinic
After a patient has made an appointment with you via online booking, the receptionist can set a task to call the patient and verify their choice of specialist as well as the time and date. Then the receptionist can mark the appointment as confirmed and adjust its duration if necessary.
Later on, you can add an insurance policy or other contract and then add different coloured tags to mark whether the patient is, for example, a VIP. You can record the purpose of the visit with appointment tags, "post-op" for instance.
All these colour-coded tags will help you to segment your data during analysis. Essentially they are anchors that allow you to orient yourself among a veritable sea of useful data.
How Doctors Can Use CRM for Clinic
Doctors click on an appointment and can start selecting consultation notes templates straight away. Templates can contain all sorts of useful fields from rich text editors and drop-down lists to yes/no switches and pre-selected buttons. You can even edit them on the fly.
The template editor also lets you create tables, both in advance and as you go along. This is great for recording test results over time amongst other uses. Clinicians can choose which documents should be printable or saved as a PDF for use externally and you can even remark on additional services added or discounts offered so the right payment is taken by the receptionist.
Being able to collect data and make evidence-based decisions on patient management and how to run your practice is crucial to your current and future success.
The Most Useful CRM Features for Your Clinic:
Analyse CRM Data
Medesk collects information on where your patients found out about your services. Medesk creates visual reports based on this data so you can understand everything at a glance.
Now you can make much better choices to:
Attract the best staff
Purchase the most cost-effective equipment
Select the right marketing options
If you are interested in learning how well your advertising channels are doing, then you can track this by integrating Google Analytics with Medesk.
- Deborah CreedyGlasgow Medical Rooms, Practice ManagerThe team at Glasgow Medical Rooms felt that the growth of the Practice required a bespoke software system for patient records and appointments. The process is almost at completion, support from the Medesk team has been excellent and responsive and we have a system which is user friendly and programmed to our individual needs.
- Shirley McDonaldConsultant Trichologist, The Hair and Scalp ClinicThe best booking system if you have more than one employee. The support provided was great. Platform offers a bunch of customised features. Could be not as competitive as other similar products however, does offer more overall.
- Dr Hind Al-HusainThe Holistic Womens Clinic, Founder and Holistic GynaecologistI was very impressed with the professionalism and care taken to setup Medesk as my practice management system. Whilst dealing with Dr May, I was confident in his ability to deliver the product I wanted in the way I wanted - which he did in the time frame agreed and was readily accessible throughout. Medesk is a fantastic system which is intuitive, user-friendly and very easy to use without any loss of high-end functionality and is fully compliant with all legislation.
- Victoria FentonIntegrative Medicine, Personalised WellbeingSuch a great, customisable system which will save me time, maintain absolute professionalism and makes running the management side of my business so simple.
Get a Free Trial
Get a free trial account and a bespoke on-screen demo from one of our experts.