Why is it necessary?
Modern private practices have quickly become used to the incredible perks of automatisation. After all, what’s not to like about online appointment booking, electronic health records, and automated invoicing. Nevertheless, some areas remain more behind the times than others. In particular, interacting with patients online still lacks a certain degree of finesse.
The Real Significance of CRM
Many practices unnecessarily limit themselves by only using hospital information systems (HIS) even though they do not include any CRM functions. Bypassing this problem by installing two separate apps is by no means the most effective solution. Splitting the two sources of data like this just makes a mess that you can’t untangle.
In contrast, Medesk is a comprehensive practice management solution that includes the most useful elements of the best CRM approaches. As the practice manager, you’ll receive direct access to the full history of interactions between patients and your clinic staff. In particular, you’ll benefit from the following:
- Discover how your patients find your practice
- Learn how much it costs you to attract a specific patient
- Find out more about receptionists’ conversations with patients
- Keep an eye on which doctors patients are booking with
- Measure how much is spent by each patient
- Gauge the clinical effectiveness of the medical treatment given
Being able to collect data and make evidence-based decisions on how to run your practice is crucial to your current and future success.
The Most Useful CRM Features:
Smart Business Data Analysis
Growing your practice and learning from past experience doesn’t have to involve spending vast amounts of your money and time, especially if you’ve got smart business analytics to give you a helping hand.
Now you can make much better choices to:
- Attract the best staff
- Purchase the most cost-effective equipment
- Select the right marketing options
These are massive benefits that can be enjoyed whether you’re running a small private practice or a large chain of clinics.
- Dr Hind Al-HusainThe Holistic Womens Clinic, Founder and Holistic GynaecologistI was very impressed with the professionalism and care taken to setup Medesk as my practice management system. Whilst dealing with Dr May, I was confident in his ability to deliver the product I wanted in the way I wanted - which he did in the time frame agreed and was readily accessible throughout. Medesk is a fantastic system which is intuitive, user-friendly and very easy to use without any loss of high-end functionality and is fully compliant with all legislation.
- Deborah CreedyGlasgow Medical Rooms, Practice ManagerThe team at Glasgow Medical Rooms felt that the growth of the Practice required a bespoke software system for patient records and appointments. The process is almost at completion, support from the Medesk team has been excellent and responsive and we have a system which is user friendly and programmed to our individual needs.
- Shirley McDonaldConsultant Trichologist, The Hair and Scalp ClinicThe best booking system if you have more than one employee. The support provided was great. Platform offers a bunch of customised features. Could be not as competitive as other similar products however, does offer more overall.
- Victoria FentonIntegrative Medicine, Personalised WellbeingSuch a great, customisable system which will save me time, maintain absolute professionalism and makes running the management side of my business so simple.
Get a Free Demo
Get a free trial account and a bespoke on-screen demo from one of our experts.