Perfect Practice Management Software for GP Services
To provide excellent GP services in the private sector, it’s vital that you have a practice management platform that helps you understand and meet your patients’ needs. Medesk focuses on your clinic as a business, looking at patient acquisition, service provision and patient retention.
Convenient EHR will take your GP practice to a new level
Medesk EHR Module Comprises:
- Medical history – an account of all the medical events that happened to your patient alongside all the actions that were taken.
- Forms and documents – create and store the mass of documents that are completed outside of appointments.
- Uploaded documents – you can scan in, store and view digital copies of documents and images directly in the patient record.
- Invoices and billing – present a full account of your patients’ financial standing in your clinic, produce invoices, receipts, credit notes and more.
Bill Clearing with Healthcode
Integrating with Healthcode helps you to automate the verification of patients’ insurance policies and minimises the likelihood of problems that can arise when dealing with insurers.
Simplify and streamline processes for you and the insurer:
Here’s how Medesk practice management software can help your GP practice:
If you are looking for a practice management software that does so much more than your standard package, Medesk is for you. It can help take your practice to the next level by cutting down on administrative tasks while establishing the most concise marketing strategy in one product. Medesk is packed with expertise and beneficial features, yet it is still simple to use software. It is fully customizable and bespoke, dependent on your practice, with a high level of support available, it really does tick all the boxes.
Increase patient flow with online booking and deposits
You can place "Online Appointment Booking" links on your website, on social media and on any other advertising channels.
And Stripe provides you with a convenient way to collect prepayments and deposits. You'll slash the likelihood of no-shows and cancellations and make it incredibly easy for patients to understand exactly what they are paying for.
Online GP Consultations
Here's how your GP practice can take advantage of online video consultations:
- Keep your patients engaged while they are unable to visit the clinic in person
- Reduce your overheads by being able to practice medicine from any location
- Generate referral letters automatically as you type your notes
- Provide a wider range of digital services for a patient cohort that is coming to expect telemedicine as standard
Real-life example of a clinic that converted more than 50% of their cancelled appointments into virtual consultations
Find more videos on our Youtube channel
I was very impressed with the professionalism and care taken to setup Medesk as my practice management system. Whilst dealing with Dr May, I was confident in his ability to deliver the product I wanted in the way I wanted - which he did in the time frame agreed and was readily accessible throughout. Medesk is a fantastic system which is intuitive, user-friendly and very easy to use without any loss of high-end functionality and is fully compliant with all legislation.
The best booking system if you have more than one employee. The support provided was great. Platform offers a bunch of customised features. Could be not as competitive as other similar products however, does offer more overall.
The team at Glasgow Medical Rooms felt that the growth of the Practice required a bespoke software system for patient records and appointments. The process is almost at completion, support from the Medesk team has been excellent and responsive and we have a system which is user friendly and programmed to our individual needs.
Such a great, customisable system which will save me time, maintain absolute professionalism and makes running the management side of my business so simple.
Get a Free Trial
Get a free trial account and a bespoke on-screen demo from one of our experts.