- Benefit from templated consultation notes and psychometric scores
- Track patients’ progress over time with psychometric score comparisons
- Monitor treatment types per patient, e.g. pharmaceutical, therapy, etc.
- Optimise your marketing to attract the exact patients who need your help
The Right Approach to Mental Healthcare With Medesk
You don't need to spend all your time hunched over your keyboard or notepad, scribbling away instead of giving your patient your full undivided attention.
Record your clients' progress with custom practice management software for therapists
Recording your clients' progress is somewhat different in mental health compared to other specialities. Since many aspects of psychological health are subjective and/or qualitative in nature, we must find a way to turn this information into numbers. Traditionally, this has been done by means of all kinds of standardised questionnaires that are employed at various points throughout the treatment process.
Medesk helps you to automate your note-taking and bring back the face-to-face approach to consulting that you started out wanting to have
Private Practice Hub
If you are looking for a practice management software that does so much more than your standard package, then Medesk is for you. It can help take your practice to the next level by cutting down on administrative tasks whilst letting you establish the most concise marketing strategy all in one product. Medesk is packed with expertise and beneficial features yet is still a simple to use software. Fully customisable and bespoke dependent on your practice, with a high level of support available, it really does tick all the boxes.
- Read full review here
Online Therapy Consultation
Many kinds of therapy are well-suited to being provided in an online consultation format. Even if you have never tried video consulting before, many of your colleagues probably have. Since clients are coming to expect this treatment option alongside more traditional appointments, it's worth taking a look at how your practice could benefit from telemedicine.
- Get in touch with your clients whenever they need you
- Manage conditions with new, digital treatment paradigms
- Convert existing physical appointments to virtual and keep your client list healthy
- See clients no matter where you are both located
The telemedicine functionality has been built straight into Medesk, specifically so that it works seamlessly with all the existing features. It’s as simple as that!
Watch our expert's video outlining a real-life example of a clinic that converted more than 50% of their cancelled appointments into virtual consultations during the UK lockdown period
Find more videos on our Youtube channel
More Features to Boost Your Practice
- Victoria FentonIntegrative Medicine, Personalised WellbeingSuch a great, customisable system which will save me time, maintain absolute professionalism and makes running the management side of my business so simple.
- Deborah CreedyGlasgow Medical Rooms, Practice ManagerThe team at Glasgow Medical Rooms felt that the growth of the Practice required a bespoke software system for patient records and appointments. The process is almost at completion, support from the Medesk team has been excellent and responsive and we have a system which is user friendly and programmed to our individual needs.
- Shirley McDonaldConsultant Trichologist, The Hair and Scalp ClinicThe best booking system if you have more than one employee. The support provided was great. Platform offers a bunch of customised features. Could be not as competitive as other similar products however, does offer more overall.
- Dr Hind Al-HusainThe Holistic Womens Clinic, Founder and Holistic GynaecologistI was very impressed with the professionalism and care taken to setup Medesk as my practice management system. Whilst dealing with Dr May, I was confident in his ability to deliver the product I wanted in the way I wanted - which he did in the time frame agreed and was readily accessible throughout. Medesk is a fantastic system which is intuitive, user-friendly and very easy to use without any loss of high-end functionality and is fully compliant with all legislation.
Get a Free Trial
Get free access to the trial version. Our team will help you to develop your practice.